Jesseca Torregrossa

Project 2 | BIO Styled

Early Life

I am born and raised right here in Rochester, NY. I'm the oldest of three children, two younger sisters (Allie and Alivia) and one younger brother (Brayden). I didn't always want to be in the art field, when I was younger I had my heart set on being a veterinarian. I've always had a deep love for animals, but then when I got older I started taking art classes in school and the more classes I took the more I got serious with it and knew that's what I would be happiest doing.

me as a baby family

Background as a artist/designer

colored pencil pastel

Interests/Hobbies

I don't really have a lot of time anymore for hobbies since I work and go to school. When I do have free time I usually relax and watch Netflix, hangout with friends, go to the movies, stuff like that. I used to ride horses competitively while in highschool and that's something I would love to get back into, it's quite expensive and time consuming though.

friends me and coco

Creative Influences

I've always enjoyed the work of Alvin Lustig for all his bold use of color and symbols. I enjoy a lot of other artists like Saul Bass, Paul Rand, and Cipe Pineles, there's honestly to many to go into detail. But I find most my inspiration comes from my classmates and peers, somehow it's more relatable and having them physically there to bounce ideas off of makes it much simpler.

Contact Form

Go back to top